Chatroom

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I can hear you but cant see you yup its Clairaudiance time


Today I will be talking about clairaudiance or also known as clear hearing. Clairaudiance is the ability to hear the dead. It can be scary at first. Like for me I was scared as hell. They would whisper my name and say help me but at first I would not listen cause i was really scared. But I got use to it kinda they do listen well. Once I was talk to them and I told it to please go away cause I wanted to go to sleep and it said k. Some still can be scary like my first time I try to talk to it I ended up running out of my room. They can still scare like when I slept over at my aunt's house I woke up to voice's all around the room. I didn't know what they were saying. You can also hear them in your head but the stronger you get the more you start to hear them with your ear's. I usually hear with with my ear's so I must be strong at it. For a friend the spirit's just say hi or hey. The important thing is to not show any fear and to always be protected. Well that's all i got to say. Oh and I don't think they bother people in the daytime. Well that's just me only rarely do they talk to me in the morning well that's all I know and have to say. I hope my posts help.

No comments:

Post a Comment